- Sarah C. Subias
Sarah helps families navigate through the process of transferring an estate. Her practice includes counseling and drafting of wills and trusts, estate tax planning, family business succession planning, and asset protection. She also works with fiduciaries and beneficiaries during a probate administration or trust administration.
Outside of work, Sarah loves spending time with her family and exploring all that western Oregon has to offer.
- Oregon State Bar
- Lane County Bar
- Eugene Estate Planning Council, President
- University of Oregon, School of Law, J.D.
Oregon Law Review
Wayne Morse Fellow
- University of Chicago, M.A.
- Michigan State University, B.A.
- United Way of Lane County, Internal Operations Committee Member
- Emerald City Roller Girls, Non-skating Official
- Leadership Eugene-Springfield, 2010-11 Participant
- Order of the Coif, University of Oregon School of Law
- Estate Tax Law Changes
- "Why Include Charitable Gifts in Your Estate Planning?" Article, Impact Grantmaking Newsletter 4/2/13.
- Estate Planning Demystified: A Luncheon for Financially Savvy Women