- James R. Dole
Jim has a diverse practice emphasizing estate planning and administration, real estate, and civil litigation including appeals before federal and state courts and administrative agencies. He is also active as a mediator and arbitrator and has extensive experience in government and school law.
Jim is a Southern Oregon native. He is an avid skier, and enjoys trail-running with his children, hunting and fishing. He has had extensive experience throughout his career as a board member of numerous nonprofit organizations.
- Oregon State Bar, Disciplinary Board
- Josephine County Bar
- Jackson County Bar
- U.S. District Court (Oregon)
- U.S. Court of Appeals (9th Circuit)
- University of Oregon School of Law, J.D.
Editorial Board, Journal of Environmental Law and Litigation
- University of Oregon, B.A.
- Rogue Community College Board of Education
- Four Way Community Foundation
- Rogue Community College Foundation
- College Dreams, Inc.
- Grants Pass Kiwanis