- Sarah C. Subias
Sarah's practice focuses on estate planning and administration, including wills, trusts, probate administration, family business succession planning and tax planning.
Outside of work, Sarah enjoys spending time with her family, trying out new "foodie" places in the Eugene area and reading.
- Oregon State Bar
- Lane County Bar
- Eugene Estate Planning Council
- University of Oregon, School of Law, J.D.
Oregon Law Review
Wayne Morse Fellow
- University of Chicago, M.A.
- Michigan State University, B.A.
- United Way of Lane County, Internal Operations Committee Member
- Emerald City Roller Girls, Non-skating Official
- Leadership Eugene-Springfield, 2010-11 Participant
- Order of the Coif, University of Oregon School of Law
- Estate Tax Law Changes
- "Why Include Charitable Gifts in Your Estate Planning?" Article, Impact Grantmaking Newsletter 4/2/13.
- Estate Planning Demystified: A Luncheon for Financially Savvy Women