- Julia I. Manela
Julia's practice includes business and real estate transactions, business reorganizations, creditors' rights, and litigation. Julia began her practice in commercial bankruptcy and creditors' rights and has expanded into business law, including entity formations and transactions, real estate, and civil litigation. Julia is currently serving a 5-year term on the Oregon Professional Liability Fund's Board of Directors.
Julia is a native of Eugene with strong ties to the community. When not in the office, she spends time with her family and two amazing dogs as well as hiking traveling, exercising, and reading.
- Oregon State Bar
- Lane County Bar Association, Past Chair of the Debtor/Creditor section
- Board Member, Oregon Professional Liability Fund
- University of Oregon School of Law, J.D.
- University of Oregon, B.A.
- AV rating from Martindale Hubbell (its highest rating)