- Jane M. Yates
Jane practices primarily in business law, real estate, and intellectual property with a focus on providing legal advice to healthcare providers, technology companies, and beverage manufacturers. Jane’s work includes negotiating and drafting business contracts of all types and developing strategies and policies regarding industry specific issues, including regulatory compliance.
When she is not working for clients, Jane devotes time to local non-profit board service, including KidSports and Willamette Farm and Food Coalition. She also spends time with her family enjoying skiing, working with her German Shorthair Pointers, cheering for the Oregon Ducks, and other sports related activities.
- Oregon State Bar
- Lane County Bar Association, President 2012
- Clerk to the Honorable Gregory Foote, 2005
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Cybersecurity and Privacy Law Certificate
- University of Oregon, School of Law, J.D.
- American University of Paris, B.A.
Pro Bono and Public Service Certificates
- Emerald KidSports, Board Member