- Heather M. Walloch
Approaching two decades of legal experience, Heather's practice focuses on estate planning and administration, including wills, trusts, and probate administration, tax planning, and probate, trust, and estate-related disputes.
Heather is the proud mother of one boy and one girl who keep her busy away from the office. She enjoys crossfit (and just about any other type of exercise), sunny days backpacking, and the tasty delights of our local farmers' market.
- Oregon State Bar
- Lane County Bar
- Eugene Estate Planning Council
- Oregon Women Lawyers
- University of Oregon, School of Law, J.D.
- University of Puget Sound, B.A.
- Professional Women's Forum, Board Member
- Edgewood Community School, Volunteer