- Catherine E. Jedlicka
Catherine's practice focuses on estate planning and administration, including drafting wills and trusts, probate administration, and tax planning.
Prior to joining the firm, Catherine served as a judicial law clerk at the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon where she worked on Social Security/Disability appeals. Catherine also worked as a judicial law clerk at the Lane County Circuit Court, and had the unique opportunity to clerk for Judges Mustafa T. Kasubhai, Charles M. Zennaché, R. Curtis Conover, and Jay A. McAlpin.
Outside of the office, Catherine enjoys horseback riding, playing the violin, photography, running, and volunteering with numerous Eugene organizations.
- California State Bar
- Oregon State Bar
- Oregon Women Lawyers, Member
- Lane County Bar Association
- Lane County Women Lawyers, Steering Committee Chair
- Eugene Estate Planning Council, Member
- University of Oregon School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A.
- North Eugene High School Mock Trial, Coach
- Bethel Boutique - Clothes Closet, Volunteer
- Eugene Symphony, Volunteer