- Barry Rubenstein
Barry's practice areas include estate planning, retirement planning, asset protection, probate, taxation, non-profit and charitable organizations, trusts and trust administration (revocable and irrevocable trusts), and corporate law.
- Oregon State Bar
- California State Bar
- Lane County Bar
- Boston University School of Law, L.L.M. (taxation)
- University of California Hastings School of Law, J.D.
- University of Washington, B.S.
- Board Member, Fanconi Anemia Research Fund
- John Serbu Fund Advisory Board for the Oregon Community Foundation
- Past Board Member, Oregon Hillel
- Past President, United Way of Lane County
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America
- AV rating by Martindale Hubbell (its highest rating)